Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Great Books-A-Million find!

My family went on a staycation this weekend (I ran another race and got another PR), and we stopped by a Books-A-Million to browse around. I found a great book called One-Yard Wonders, and I'm working on downsizing one of the purse patterns for my dolls.

The book:

 The purse I am trying to replicate:


My progress so far (it looks really good, but the lining is a mess):


A picture of the instructions for a really awesome clock:


A dress I plan on making for my little cousin:


An amazing hat I will make for my pirate halloween costume this year:

Overall, I think it's a great deal and I would totally recomend it to anyone who has some experience sewing. The directions are really clear and it has plenty of pictures and diagrams to help you along.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abilene Lilac!

    Thanks for sharing in my Shout-Out Your Doll Site Holiday Edition!

    That book looks really fun! What a great find! :)

    Hope you have a wonderful Holiday season!

    ~Liz~

    ReplyDelete