Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Costume Photo Contest- please vote!

I'm writing to tell you about an amazing contest I am entered in! It's the American Girl Fan 2nd Anual Doll Costume Phot Contest, and voting is now open here! I'm not going to say which one's mine (though it's painfully obvious to anyone who's seen my blog's homepage), but I actually didn't vote for either mine or my sisters! My favorite was #27, which had a doll dressed as Susan next to a lion (Aslan)! The Chronicles of Narnia are another favorite series of mine. So, go forth, vote, and tell me which one you liked best! :)
Until next time,
Abilene Lilac

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abilene Lilac!

    Thank you for participating in Shout-Out Your Doll Site! I love your site, and your header is beautiful! I'm still amazed at your sewing!! :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Your Friend,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete